Poached Eggs with Avocado Toast
You can have your eggs scrambled, boiled, or shirred. But have you tried poached eggs? They require no
oil, but only water. Perfect poached eggs can make you fall for them deeply. It is perfect, and yet
delicious at every bite. And why not add something creamy goodness filled with nutrition?
You can enjoy your poached eggs with avocados! Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide
variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals. They are simply the best for breakfast
Nutrition Value :
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of brown bread
- 1/3 avocado
- 2 tomatoes (Cut in a quarter)
- 2 Tbs of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs of parsley and thyme (for topping)
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- When the water is boiling, turn off the heat.
- Now crack the eggs directly into the pot.
- Cover the pot, and let it poach for 5 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread.
- Smash come avocados and evenly spread on the toasts.
- After the eggs are done, place these poached eggs on the toasts.
- Sprinkle some cheese and add some salt and pepper according to your requirements.
- Serve this with some tomatoes added on the sides.
- Garnish this with some parsley and thyme.
You can serve this a hot cup of tea or coffee and some macarons on the side.
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶