You can eat eggs in different ways with various famous recipes. So, if you are looking for something
unique, yet lip-smacking, try this recipe. It is easy and simple.
Nutrition Value :
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup of low-fat cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly butter the insides of the 4 baking containers (Normal size).
- Divide the shredded chicken evenly into the 4 baking containers.
- Divide ¾ cup of salsa in the 4 baking containers.
- Add an egg in each baking container.
- Add a tablespoon of low-fat cream on the eggs (Prevents eggs from drying out).
- Take the 4 baking containers and place them into a baking dish (Add water into the baking dish).
- Now bake them until the egg whites and yolk is just set. (Keep them for 15-18 min)
- Remove the baking containers from the oven, and add the leftover salsa on the top.
- Serve immediately.
To enjoy this dish more, add some toasted, crunchy bread to the side with a cup of warm black coffee.
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶