Baked Eggs with Sausage
Baked eggs can be enjoyed in various styles. In our previous blog, we talked about a simple baked egg recipe with shredded chicken and salsa. And now taking baked eggs a little further, we can go with some veggies and chunks of perfect sausages.
Nutrition Value :
- 1 pepper
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 pound breakfast sausage (1 pound =0.4 Kg)
- 6 brown eggs
- 2 TBSP EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut vegetables in medium pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1-2 TBSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat it.
- Add the garlic and once it gives the aroma, add the potatoes, and onion.
- Saute this for 5 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini and saute for few minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Remove from heat add chunks of sausage.
- Add this saucepan to the preheated oven and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan, and crack the eggs on top. Add this back to the oven and bake for additional 25 minutes until the eggs are perfectly cooked.
Now that you have prepared this perfect bakes eggs with veggies and sausage, you can now go on and toast your bread. Toast the bread until it’s brown and crunchy enough to be enjoyed this scrumptious egg recipe!
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶