Light Egg Salad
Egg salads for breakfast is obviously a great idea. It has all the required proteins that will help you get through the day. This recipe isn’t heavy with mayo (contains a high amount of sugar), but only contains light or low-fatmayo. This simple and easy recipe will help you stay energized the entire day.
Nutrition Value :
- 10 large hard-boiledeggs (Remove the yolks and remove it)
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients, except the diced eggs. Mix it thoroughly
- Take a bread and add tomatoes, avocados, and some spinach.
- Add the diced eggs.
- Now add the mixture on the top evenly.
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶