Tomatoes and spinach make a better pair by enhancing any dish’s taste. Spinach has an extremely high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants. And the tomatoes are also the great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.
If you love baking healthy, try preparing this recipe today! Try a different taste for today’s lunch!
Nutrition Value :
> Spinach (100 g)
> Chopped Tomatoes (400 g)
> Chilli Flakes (1 tsp)
> 4 Eggs
Heat oven to 200 C.
1. Take a bowl of hot water and soak the spinach leaves for 5 minutes.
2. Squeeze out the excess water.
3. Add these to an oven pan.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and chilli flakes in a bowl. Mix well and add any seasoning, if you’d like.
5. Add this mixture to the oven pan.
6. Create 4 wells in the mixture.
7. Add an egg to each well.
8. Bake this for 12-15 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
9. Serve this with a crusty toast and a warm cup of coffee.
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶