You can eat eggs in different ways with various famous recipes. So, if you are looking for something unique, yet lip-smacking, try this recipe. It is easy and simple.
Nutrition Value :
> 1 cup of shredded chicken
> 4 eggs
> 1 cup chunky salsa
> 1 cup of low-fat cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly butter the insides of the 4 baking containers (Normal size).
3. Divide the shredded chicken evenly into the 4 baking containers.
4. Divide ¾ cup of salsa in the 4 baking containers.
5. Add an egg in each baking container.
6. Add a tablespoon of low-fat cream on the eggs (Prevents eggs from drying out).
7. Take the 4 baking containers and place them into a baking dish (Add water into the baking dish).
8. Now bake them until the egg whites and yolk is just set. (Keep them for 15-18 min)
9. Remove the baking containers from the oven, and add the leftover salsa on the top.
10. Serve immediately.
To enjoy this dish more, add some toasted, crunchy bread to the side with a cup of warm black coffee.
Click Here For More Egg Recipes ⟶